Unfortunately I have to keep it short this week, Elder Mickelson is with Elder Sekar and I as a threesome and we have to pick up his new comp at the airport.
Fun things: i made pancakes, syrup, onion rings, and a barbecue chicken sandwich for the 4th of July. GO USA!
I love you and wish you the best!
1. Ramen noodles
2. Oats (Muesli) Breakfast cereal stuff
3. Scrambled eggs
4. Curd w/ rice (curd=sugarless yogurt, like sour cream)
5. CURRY w/ rice (curry=garlic paste, tumeric, onion, chili powder, oil w/ chicken parts or potatos or eggplant, you name it.)
6. Chinese noodles or fried rice
7. Biryani (rice cooked with oil and masala(clumps of spices) and often with chicken in it, it's not wet like curry, but a delicious blend)
That's mostly what I eat. Basically if you want to summarize Indian food you can say: curry and rice, sometimes biryani, and north indians like bread items like nan, roti, chipatti (they are all like tortillas.)